I’m so excited to talk to you about some easy DIY’s today. If you search online you will find a plethora of recipes and concoctions to get you going. I’m going to share just a few today to help you get inspired to try creating your own goodies for around the house. Let’s get started! The first is my Calming Bath Soak. So easy!
How about DIY’s for travel? I’ve got you covered there too. I make this bed spray for when I travel. It is a blend of relaxing oils to help you sleep as well as oils that are beneficial when you’re in a bed that’s not your own. I will say, this bottle isn’t quite large enough so now I make it in a larger spray bottle for travel. I also like to take this sleepy roller with me!
I could go on and on, but let me just list a few of my other favorites before we go.
- This DIY stain remover stick is an easy recipe for keeping in the laundry room.
- If you don’t have the Savvy Minerals Misting Spray, you can make your own Makeup Setting Spray.
- Sometimes there is just no time in the day to worry about washing your hair, so this oil-infused dry shampoo is a great option.
- While we’re talking about our hair, this hair spray recipe will keep your hair feeling soft.
- Lastly, this is a fun idea for a gift or your next make and take: DIY solid perfume lockets!